Tricks Treat

New Every Tuesday Video Release - 11/1/2011

"Tricks Treat"
A Josh Ryan Exclusive
Only at BareBackBlonds.com
I know you horndogs are going to love this weeks video! This top fills my hole with so much cum I can't keep it all inside.


"Tricks Treat"
A Josh Ryan Exclusive
Only at BareBackBlonds.com

We shot this on Halloween Night. I got dressed up in my football uniform to pass out candy to the kids. My bud stopped by and saw me in those tight white pants and just had to have my hole. I grabbed my camera and booked a cheap motel room for us to fuck in.

"Tricks Treat"
A Josh Ryan Exclusive
Only at BareBackBlonds.com
I was so horny by the time I got to the motel, I just dropped my pants and aimed my hole at his huge cock.

"Tricks Treat"
A Josh Ryan Exclusive
Only at BareBackBlonds.com
This hung stud know how to use a cum hungry slut like me.


"Tricks Treat"
A Josh Ryan Exclusive
Only at BareBackBlonds.com
Here is a clip of the action for you guys to enjoy!!


Wanna See More?

Watch the Entire Video
Only @

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This