This Week's New Video - Big Fucking Dick Part 2 - 5/10/2011


-New Every Tuesday Video Release - 



                                      Big Fucking Dick Part 2 






      The action continues this week with Big Fucking Dick Part 2.  It is full of HOT fucking, sucking and cum. We both shoot our huge loads. I know you will enjoy watching this video. I know I REALLY enjoyed making it. Check out this short clip from the video!


To Check out the Full Video  Click Here 

Let me know what you think!

Football Update:  My team lost last week's game. You might of guessed by the lack of a jack-off video (in uniform). It was a good game, most our guys showed up. We played hard and in the last minutes of the game the other team got a touchdown. It is never fun losing, but we played a hell of a lot better and had fun. So our next game is next Saturday at noon. Once again if we win, I will put up a Post-Game jack-off scene for you.

Keep Jacking!


Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This