Football - Almost As Fun As Sex - Almost

What's up Guys,

          So this post in not really about sex, but I am not suppose to orgasm for 24 hours before a game. Coach's rule. So since I cant jack off on cam before I go to bed,  I thought I would tell you a little about something from my everyday life.

          I play on a gay flag football league. Now you may think Gay = Less Intense. You would be wrong! I am battered and bruised from the first 6 weeks of the season. So my team had a good start and then we had half our team drop due to broken fingers and other injuries. Our moral and drive started to decline  and hit rock bottom when we were shut out 0-42 a few weeks ago. I guess that was the thing our team needed to bring all  10 of us (most teams have 16) back together and get us motivated to get our shit together. We started practicing more and our last game we kicked ass and really played like a team. I just got back from catching practice and I am ready to kick some ass tomorrow.  Now If we win, I will come home and shoot a Jack off Scene in my uniform and cleats for you all!  So wish us luck!

Hear are a couple of pics from tryouts







Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This