This Week's New Video - Big Fucking Dick Part 1 - 5/2/2011


 -New Every Tuesday Video Release- 







Hey Boys,

      I think you  are really going to enjoy this video. I shot this scene (with no camera guy) this week. I had a few buds over to tag team one of my hot bottom buds. We fucked this stud for hours. His hole was so wet and slippery. I love fucking a cum-filled ass! I was ready to call it a night when I got a text. "Hey Josh, I got this guy with a Big Fucking Dick over here and he wants to fuck you. You can film it if you want."  How could I pass that up? So grabbed my camera and headed over. When I walked into the bedroom there was this cute little guy sitting naked on the bed, his soft uncut cock resting between his legs. As I started setting up, his cock started to grow, and boy did it GROW.  Once I saw that massive dick sticking straight up and beads of pre-cum starting to dribble down the sides, I couldn't get naked fast enough. Check out this short clip from the video!


To Check out the Full Video  Click Here 

Let me know what you think! Would love to see some comments posted!

Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This