Fuck Football - Rugby is a hell of a lot more fun.

Hey Boys,
 

The seasons over! Even though my team had hard time during the regular season, we pulled out shit together and managed to do pretty well in the play-off’s we made it to the last round before the final game. It was alot of fun and I met some great guys!
With the season over I needed some something else to let out my extra energy, as if all the sex I have isn’t enough. LOL  
So I went out to one of the rugby practices. It is a hell of a lot more fun and physical than football.  All the guys are fun and I get the feeling that most of them are just as slutty as I am. =)  
At Mondays practice, I had thrown on some kinda small gym shorts (with no underwear) and the sunshine at sunset made them completely see-through. The team kinda got fixated on my crotch. They gave me a new nick name “The Snake”.  LOL
Anyways, I am looking forward to learning the game and the new friends.
Keep Jacking, 
Josh

Watching His Team
Sacking The Quarterback
Post Game Drinking
Catching a Pass

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share This