A Few Clips From BareBackBlonds

Hey,


Over the next week, I wanted to post a few of my favorite clips from my site for you guys to check out!


Blindfolded Stud -Part 2

I met this hot cum hungry bottom at an orgy awhile back. He was taking guys loads left and right, he could not get enough cum.  He came to the shoot already loaded up with three loads in his ass, his hole was so creamy my dick just slid right in.


Part 2 of this hot video starts with the slut cleaning cum off my cock after I pulled it out of his wet sloppy hole. Even though I had just shot my load in him, this boy got me hard and horny again, so we went another round and I made his hole even wetter.


Here are a few pictures from video!


Josh Ryan Enjoying A Hot Ass!
  "Blindfolded Stud - Part 2"
  A Josh Ryan Exclusive
  Only at Barebackblonds.com

Josh Ryan Dick Fucking Stud Raw!
  "Blindfolded Stud - Part 2"  
A Josh Ryan Exclusive 
 Only at Barebackblonds.com



Check Out This Clip From The Video!




1 comment:

  1. It's great to see hot young men having unsafe sex. Keep up the good work boys!

    ReplyDelete

Share This